YUNO IS DIVING INTO YOUTH!
YUNO is a 12-week program that will provide at-risk youth aged 5-20 a safe-place with rich community resources to overcome behavioral, social, & academic barriers.
HOW TO SIGN UP YOUTH?
Youth experiencing behavioral, academic barriers, trauma, addiction, & mental health issues are encouraged to join YUNO!
1. Contact Us via Email 📧 Betterday777@yahoo.com |513.464.3345 To Join!
2. OH CANS REFERRAL & ASSESSMENT APPOINTMENT(S) REQUIRED; EACH CHILD MUST BE ASSESSED! Allow 30-Days for OhioRISE approval. (Youth 5-20 Must receive Ohio Medicaid.)-Key Better Days Society has CANS assessors on site call for an appointment!
3. Once youth is approved a tailored schedule will be created for youth to attend groups/private sessions 2-3 days per week.
WHAT TO EXPECT??
1. Youth must attend groups/private sessions
2-3 Xs per week during after-school hours.
(4:00p-7:30p) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday Only!
Transportation & Snacks Provided.
2. Youth will be accompanied by behavioral health professionals during groups/private 1-on-1 sessions community or home-based.
3. Therapeutic activities are implemented to help youth mentally develop and thrive.
*Activities such as local field trips, creative expression, arts & musical therapies, journaling, and etc.
$$$$$$$YUNO BUCK$ $$$$$$$$ YUNO BUCK$ $$
ON A BI-WEEKLY BASIS YUNO BUCK$ ARE PROVIDED TO PARENTS/CAREGIVERS FOR YOUTH ACADEMIC PURPOSES AND BASIC LIVING RELIEFS.
Attendance is mandatory for therapeutic private/ group classes to access YUNO Bucks. Class slots are limited and may require your child(ren) to be placed on our waiting list.